16 slices per bread1 hr20-25 Min~1.5 hrModerateOven & Baking Tray Nutrition Per Serving (1 slice/45g of bread)calories 415carbs 36gfat 24gprotein 18gIngredientsInstructionsMix the first four ingredients thoroughly and let it rise in the refrigerator for about...
Whole wheat bread or whole meal bread is a type of bread made using flour that is partly or entirely milled from whole wheat grains. Some varieties of whole-wheat bread are traditionally coated with whole or cracked grains of wheat, though this is mostly decorative compared to the nutritional value of a good quality loaf itself!
While a high intake of refined grains is linked to health problems like obesity and inflammation, whole grains are a different story. In fact, eating whole grains is associated with various benefits, including a lower risk of diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure.
Now that you know what is whole meal and why you should go whole meal, lets get to baking! But before that, let’s look at some important notes that will ensure a successful baking:
• Whole grains absorb more water than regular white flour. That means a whole grain bread recipe needs more moisture. Otherwise, your bread may come out dry and crumbly.
• Whole grain flour is not the only way to incorporate whole grains into your bread. You can also fold in toasted wheat berries, quinoa, oats or other grains into your bread for tasty and healthy results.
• Whole grain bread is heavier than white bread. This means the yeast has to work harder to raise those grains.
• Whole grain bread requires a longer rising time than white bread dough.
• Don’t overdo it with the kneading.
Rosemary Bread Recipe
16 1 Hour20-25 Min~1.5 HourModerate Oven Baking TrayNutrition Per Serving (56g / 1.7" Slice of Bread)Calories 180Total Fat 3gPROTEIN 6gcholesterol 0mgtotal CARBS 33gdietary fiber 2gtotal sugars 1gIngredientsInstructionsMix all the ingredients, except the oil and...